Open, Closed, Explore NYC FREE, Help NYC
NYC set to enter Phase 3 on July 6, 2020. Personal care (spa, nails), tennis, volleyball, basketball, places of worship (@ 25 % capacity). Initially, indoor restaurants @ 50% capacity, but now that is postponed. There is currently no open date for theaters, gyms, and shopping malls.
Top NYC Things to Do
20 Bucks 20 Minutes Before the Show
September 3-23, 2019
20at20 is your chance to see the Best of Off-Broadway for only $20! A 3 course meal (when it coincides with Restaurant Week in January) and a show for $55 per person??? Can’t beat that!
This is where REAL NEW YORKERS go. With 20at20, you get the chance to see the next Hamilton, Rent, A Chorus Line, In The Heights or Spring Awakening – before the prices go ”uptown”. Read more about all the hot Off Broadway Shows this season.
How it Works: Tickets for 20at20 shows are $20, starting 20 minutes before show time. Go to the box office of the show you want to see 20 minutes before it begins and say, ”20at20.” You’ll get your ticket to a real New York theater experience!
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Top Picks for Broadway Tickets
- StubHub - best selection and seats in the house! NY's most popular and trusted ticket company
- Direct Tickets - all Ticketmaster shows original source tickets. See telecharge.com for theaters not covered by Ticketmaster
- Broadway.com - NYC's Broadway experts
- Use Code NYCIG10 for 15% off ALL Tickets
- ShowTickets - discounts, great selection, reviews, availability
- Ticketmaster Deals - lots of shows with 2 For 1, Me+3 and 4-Pack deals (just saw Frozen listed)
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official NYC Broadway tickets.
Back to Top of NYC Broadway Shows
Prior 20at20 Dates:
- September 4 – 23, 2018
- March 28-April 16, 2017
- September 5-25, 2016