I love to hear from NYC Insider Guide site visitors. As much as I’d love to answer every question received personally, I am just one person, so I do my best to answer all questions on the site.
Here are some of the top questions and ways to be answered on the NYC Insider Guide. The information here is for both the people planning travel to NYC and business requests related to the website as a business.
NYC Travel Vacation Advice
Promote Your Event on NYC Insider Guide
Help us help our site visitors by promoting YOUR NYC event. Get huge exposure and 1000s of pageviews per month by people looking for NYC Events and Things to Do. We have lots of event packages to suit most any budget or type of event.
Other Promotions – Guest Posts, Businesses
Help US Help Our site visitors by promoting YOUR NYC business. Have a great NYC restaurant, hotel, store or attraction? Want to offer a coupon to our guests? Want to share your favorite parts of New York City? We want to hear all about it.
More from NYC Insider Guide:
- Feedback on the NYC Insider Guide Website – I love any and all feedback on the NYC Insider Guide and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know what you think of it and how it can be improved!
- Please join our affiliate program – is the most common question I receive. Please read about affiliate partner submissions.
- Advertising – the BEST way to advertise on NYC Insider Guide on NYC Insider Guide is to Get Listed or Write a NYC Guest Post . We do not have any standard banner placements or generic advertising at this time. Should you want to inquire about specific advertising needs, please follow the guidelines for affiliate partner submissions. Rates are determined based on your answer to these questions.
- Link Exchange – NYC Insider Guide strictly adheres to all Google Link Guidelines. If your link request follows all such guidelines, please request your link.
New York City Insider Guide Contact Us Form
Before you fill out this form, PLEASE read ALL of the above. Question not answered already? Please go ahead and contact me.
Guest Post Requests
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to NYC Insider Guide. Our Guest Post guidelines and instructions are as follows:
- Posts must be 500-1000 words and well written with proper grammar and spelling
- Do not use the word “that” in your posts unless absolutely necessary. If the sentence makes sense without the word, take it out.
- All articles must pass Copyscape
- Each article will have an Author Box at the end. The Author box does not count towards the 500 words. In the author box, you are allowed ONE dofollow link to the author’s website.
- Examples of great user-submitted articles include: Best fall activities in New York City and NYC 2 Day Itinerary
- Each post must include 1 photo, landscape preferred
- Image Names – must be descriptive. Do NOT upload images with generic names such as “image-1” or “logo” or “flyer.” (Name your images to coordinate with your post, such as “nyc-activities-for-rainy-days.jpg.”) Images with generic names are not posted.
- Image must be allocated for public use and not violate any copyright restrictions
- Image Size Restrictions – Image maximum upload size is 100 kb and max width is 1024px. No exceptions, as larger files will be automatically deleted. Please use ipiccy.com to format and compress your image. Landscape images look much better on the site than portrait pics.
- All topics must focus on NYC Tourism – things to do, places to eat, hidden secrets, your favorite NYC spots
- Current wanted topics: Itineraries and Restaurants. Suggested Articles, “NYC Activities for Rainy Days,” “Top 10 Brunch Spots in NYC,” “Two Day Itinerary in Downtown NYC,” “NYC Kids Activities for Rainy Days,” "Best Gluten Free Eats in NYC,"
How to Submit a Guest Post:
- Go to: https://www.nycinsiderguide.com/new-york-city-event-submission-guidelines
- Choose the Empire Event Package (we do not have a separate Guest Post form)
- Follow ALL the instructions and submit your article
- Articles are generally processes and live within 10 days business days (usually sooner) and we will send an email to your Paypal address with confirmation
Affiliate Partner Request
You’d like for the NYC Insider Guide to join your (hotel, ticket, transportation, tour) affiliate program? First, you are welcome to add your individual businesses to the site on your own: Get Listed on NYC Insider Guide. This is the fastest and easiest way to get listed on the site. You greatly increase your chances of NYC Insider Guide joining your affiliate program if you add your content first. Each business (ie, one hotel) must be added as an individual listing.
If you do not add your own listings, please provide the following information in your email to be considered as an affiliate partner of NYC Insider Guide:
- Specific information about how your program is going to benefit visitors of the NYC Insider Guide. How will it enhance their time in New York City?
- You MUST provide a link to your website in your email to me. The FIRST thing I am going to do is click on it. I am shocked at how many affiliate managers email me and DON’T include a link to their website!??!
- Where on your website will you provide a link to the NYC Insider Guide, letting your site visitors know you recommend us?
- If I already have a similar affiliate or program on my site, why should I make the effort to switch?
- Is it possible to deep link and use code to track activity to each individual NYC business you have in NYC? Please explain.
Link Exchange Requests
Please read the following notes. If you are still interested in receiving a link from the NYC Insider Guide, please contact us at the form above, providing all information below:
- Please consider Sharing Your New York City – This is THE Best way to publicize your business, event or receive a link or listing on the NYC Insider Guide.
- Please specify the exact URL that would like a link from NYC Insider Guide
- Please tell me what page on www.nycinsiderguide.com YOU think is the best place for your link
- Please explain exactly how going to this site benefits the visitors of the NYC Insider Guide. How will it enhance their time in New York City?
- NYC Insider Guide strictly adheres to all Google guidelines. Paid links will have a no follow attribute.