Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Join Z Hotel for either their July 4th family-friendly Fireworks Rooftop Party on their Savanna Rooftop. Drawing inspiration from the savannas of Africa, Savanna Rooftop is perched on the 12th floor with 180-degree skyline views of Manhattan.
Your ticket price includes:
- American Fare Z Style Menu – Grilled Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken, Assorted Vegetables, BBQ Style Ribs, Cole Slaw, Potato, Macaroni, Tomato & Cumber Salads, Baked Beans; Choice of Grilled Corn or Roasted Corn & Tomato Salad
- Ice Cream, Fresh Fruit Salad, Sliced Watermelon & Assorted Fruit Display
- All soft drinks, juices, and water included in price (*not bottled water)
- Price also includes 2 alcoholic drink tickets per adult
- Full Top Shelf Cash Bars will be open and available
- Food Service available from 4:00PM to 8:00PM
More Info: www.zhotelny.com/z-roof/
- More: July 4th in NYC Events
- Discount Rates: Z Hotel LIC
- 11-01 43rd Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101
About the Z Hotel Long Island City
The Z Hotel in Long Island City, has some of THE best views of our Manhattan Skyline! The sweeping views of the entire Manhattan skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows will truly take your breath away. The panorama — from the Williamsburg Bridge to the south to the Triborough Bridge to the north — cannot be matched by any of Manhattan’s boutique hotels. It’s all there for your eyes to behold: the Empire State Building, the United Nations, the Chrysler Building, the Citicorp Center, the Queensboro (59th Street) Bridge – the visual feast is never-ending. Every room has the same billion-dollar view!
Transport yourself to an era of travel at once long gone, yet startlingly contemporary – even futuristic. Sleek, Jazz Age themes blend seamlessly with modernist industrial chic, creating a boutique hotel experience unlike any in New York City. A stunning, slender 14-story tower perched along the East River in the emerging, hip neighborhood of Long Island City, Z NYC Hotel offers a truly transformative experience. You’ll feel it when you enter the transportation-hub themed lobby, as the retro split-flap arrivals board beckons you to check in at the front desk constructed from classic steamer trunks. Everything hearkens back to a golden age of travel, when voyages were glamorous and thrilling. That sensation extends to all 100 of our stylish, fully appointed guest rooms.
And yet, at Z NYC Hotel, you are so close to all that Manhattan has to offer – plus Brooklyn and Queens too! A dizzying array of public transportation options is just moments away, ready to whisk you anywhere in New York City. By car, you are less than 5 minutes from midtown Manhattan, 10 minutes from Central Park, Times Square and Broadway, and 20 minutes from downtown. The hotel is within walking distance of the wonderful arts and culinary destinations that have made Long Island City one of NYC’s hottest areas, as well as some of the major corporations that have offices here, including Citigroup, Rolex and (soon) JetBlue.
After a long day of work and/or play in the greatest city in the world, Z NYC’s warm, friendly staff welcomes you home. Relax with cocktails at our dual rooftop bars, where 360-degree views of New York City provide a truly unique backdrop. Unwind in our authentic outdoor beer garden. Dine in our subterranean restaurant and lounge – designed as a stylish, modern homage to the neighborhood’s industrial roots — featuring terrific locally sourced cuisine. Then retire to your room, with the sparkle of NYC’s lights inspiring your dreams. In the morning, you’ll wake to the glow of the sunrise reflecting off the skyscrapers. Truly magical
Back to Top of July 4th Fireworks at Z Hotel Rooftop