Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Discounts, Coupons, Promo Codes
Thanks for checking out our half price tickets page. The content of this page has changed (you can read why below), but here are some options for you:
Other Half Price and Discount Pages:
- Discount Broadway Tickets
- Half Price Broadway tickets (online)
- Half-Off Broadway tickets (in person)
- New York City Coupons
- Visiting New York City on a Budget
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Broadway Shows will resume no earlier than June 2021. Openings will be rolled over time, with different shows opening on different dates.
Top Picks for Broadway Tickets
- StubHub - best selection and seats in the house! NY's most popular and trusted ticket company
- Direct Tickets - all Ticketmaster shows original source tickets. See telecharge.com for theaters not covered by Ticketmaster
- Broadway.com - NYC's Broadway experts
- Use Code NYCIG10 for 15% off ALL Tickets
- ShowTickets - discounts, great selection, reviews, availability
- Ticketmaster Deals - lots of shows with 2 For 1, Me+3 and 4-Pack deals
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official NYC Broadway tickets.
Back to Top of NYC Broadway Shows
Save HUGE $$$$ in NYC
- New York City Coupons Guide
- Save on NYC Hotels
- Half Price NYC Tickets
- Ticketmaster Deals
- NYC Museums FREE Days
- Free NYC Printable Maps
- NYC Restaurants and Food Discounts
- New York Attractions Discount Passes
- Free New York City Walking Tours
- Free Things to Do in New York City
- NYC Designer Sample Sales
- Visiting New York on a Budget
New York City Half Price Ticket Info
I used to recommend a half price ticket company in NYC called GoldStar. However, it turns out that even though I was sending you (my VERY APPRECIATED site visitors) to their site, no one was buying their tickets. That made it a lose-lose-lose situation for you, them and us. I believe the tickets were not always half price and the fees were too costly in some cases.
I am slowly removing links to them throughout the site, but since there are 1000’s, it’s taking a while. Please bear with me while I clean up NYC Insider Guide.
Thank you for your understanding!!!