New Years Eve Parties in New York City are world famous. There is the Times Square ball drop, New Years Eve Cruises with skyline views, dozens of New Years Eve events, private dinners and salsa dancing…basically, a New Years Eve soirée for everyone.
Add your event to the New Years Eve NYC Parties page.
New Year’s Eve Parties – Fireworks Cruise
Welcome 2014 from the water! CitySightseeing Cruises’ 2nd Annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise sails the New York Harbor for unmatched views of the New York City skyline, the Statue of Liberty and the famous New Year’s Eve fireworks. This 3 hour evening cruise includes an open bar, live DJ and dancing, and a champagne toast at midnight. More Info: New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise
More New Years Eve Party Cruises:
- New Years Eve Gala Cruise in New York Harbor - Festive boarding cocktail, gourmet hors d’oeuvres, a seated four-course dinner, a premium open bar, a midnight Champagne toast, an on-board DJ with live music accompaniment, and guaranteed seating on the upper deck
- New Years Eve Celebration Cruise in NYC Harbor – This late-night tour is best suited to adults, with an open bar and rollicking DJ. The night will culminate on the dance floor with a countdown into the New Year, with complimentary champagne and party favors for all guests.
Half Price Tickets New Years Eve in NYC
Dozens more half price tickets available at New Years Eve Half Price Tickets
Times Square Hotels
More: Times Square Hotels
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan – Stay with us this New Year’s Eve and ring in 2014 in the heart of Times Square. Along with upscale accommodations, guests will receive a holiday themed welcome amenity, a bottle of champagne, party favors, and have 4 spots reserved in a viewing location outside of the hotel to watch the ball drop live.
New Years Eve NYC Concerts and Shows 2013
New Years Eve Times Square Ball Drop Gala Party
Choose just the New Years Eve Times Square Ball Drop Gala or a complete New Years Eve Times Square Ball Drop Vacation Package:
- Exclusive party at Sentry Center December 31, 2013 from 8pm until 12:30am
- Hors d’oeuvres, Dessert stations, Open bar, DJ music for dancing
- Flat screen TVs to view the New Year’s Eve network specials
- Decorations and favors, NYCVP Host, Roving magician, Souvenir photo booth
New Years Eve Times Square VIP Party at Applebees
|This New Years Eve VIP Party at Applebees includes dinner, 4 hour open bar, DJ music and party favors – all while you stay warm and have access to a restroom!At approximately 11:00pm, guests will be escorted down 42nd Street to a private area that provides a side view of the famous ball dropping.|
You’ll be part of all the revelry and excitement of being in Times Square at midnight, while being able to enjoy a private party all evening! The Times Square VIP Party at Applebees Includes:
- Open Bar 8pm – 12 am
- 3-course Premium Buffet Dinner with your choice of Roast Beef, Herb Roasted Chicken, Tilapia Piccata, Mashed potatoes, Red Roasted potatoes, and Vegetable Medley; Caesar and Mescaline Salad; Assorted Desserts
- Guaranteed side view of the Ball Drop from 42nd Street located in a private outside viewing area.
- Party Favors and DJ Music
- Cash Bar after Midnight
- Price From: $375pp
- More Info: New Years Eve VIP Party at Applebees
New Years Eve – Discounts to Upscale Parties
|Gilt City has some of my favorite upscale NYC deals! For New Years Eve, they have exclusive discount tickets to Times Square venues, Please Don’t Tell, Hotel Chantelle, South Gate Lounge, Mondrian SoHo, the Dream Hotel, Birreria and lots more! Definitely take a look at some Gilt City offers and you’ll be amazed at how affordable Manhattan can be, without comprising quality!|
Online New Year’s Dinner Reservations at Open Table
|Hundreds of NYC restaurants will post their New Years Eve Party and Dinner in New York City menus and begin accepting online reservations at OpenTable in November, sometimes earlier.With menus ranging from traditional to innovative, you’re sure to find a restaurant that suits everyone’s taste.|
New Years Eve in Times Square
|If you’re willing to brave to cold and crowds, stars like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Drake, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green and Tony Bennett might make it worth your while. This is covered on over 1,000 websites, so I won’t spend much time on it. After all, this is the “non-tourist” tourist guide to NYC. It is usually freezing, you’re outside for 7 or more hours, elbow to elbow with over 700,000 people, no bathrooms, backpacks or beverages. Once the ball drops, it will be an hour before you can even leave Times Square.I did do this when I was 16 years old, and it’s nice to be able to say you did it once. You couldn’t pay me to do it again.Feeling Brave? timessquarenyc.org has the info you need and balldrop.com has tons of parties and tickets listed!|
New Year’s Eve Family Friendly Options
- NY Water Taxi New Year’s Eve Family Cruise
- Big Apple Circus
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Dave & Buster’s Times Square
New York’s Largest Singles New Years Party
|December 31, 2013 @ 7:00 PM
Celebrate the New Year with over 350 Singles as they bring it in at Stitch Lounge, a chic bi-level bar and lounge, transformed from a garment showroom, complete with elaborate 19th Century ceilings provide a beautiful backdrop for this amazing night. More Info: New York’s Largest Singles New Years Party
247 West 37th St (7th/8th Aves)
New Year’s Eve at 230 Fifth – Heated Rooftop
230 Fifth, the largest Penthouse Rooftop Garden (14,000-square-feet), has spectacular views, a fully enclosed Penthouse bar and lounge and a 50-seat upscale restaurant. Basically, the space is huge, gorgeous and has something for everyone into “the scene.”
Their 2014 New Year’s Eve celebration includes Open Bar, Live DJ, Dancing, Champagne and more. Reservations range from Open Bar to a Seated VIP Dinner with Bottles.
230 Fifth Avenue (@ 27th Street)
New Years Eve Times Square Vacation Package
Check out another great New Years Eve Times Square Vacation Package customized by local NYC vacation experts.
The package includes Times Square hotel, Optional VIP Celebration at Applebee’s on 42nd Street – with a view of the LIVE BALL DROP, Empire State Building and Top of the Rock (or many other choices) and much more.
Customize your NYC Vacation package any way you want to make the most of your NYC trip – the choices are endless.
The New Years Eve Times Square Vacation Package includes:
- Accomodations for 3, 4 or 5-nights at your choice of hotels like Sheraton New York or Westin New York at Times Square, right in the middle of the action
- Optional – VIP Celebration at Applebee’s on 42nd Street – with a view of the LIVE BALL DROP!
- Optional – Matinee performance of the long-running Broadway revival Chicago with special Chicago courtesies
- Free admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, Museum of the City of New York or NY Water Taxi, Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Free admission to the American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- All state and local hotel taxes, and much more
- More Info: New Years Eve Times Square Vacation Package
New Years Eve with the New York Philharmonic
Definitely not one of your typical New Years Eve parties! Usher in the New Year with Alan Gilbert, the Philharmonic, and the musical duo, Igudesman and Joo, whom the Los Angeles Times crowned “The kings of classical music comedy … "
More Info: http://nyphil.org
New Years Eve Parties from 2012-13 – Pending Current Updates
Great Selection of Discount NYE Parties in NYC
Check for more New Year’s Eve Discounts
New Years Eve Party at Times Square Center
|Dance Party One Block from the Ball Drop
This New Year’s Eve party offers an unlimited open bar (until 2:00am) and dancing, with multiple DJs spinning hip-hop, dance and Top 40 throughout the night. It also includes a champagne toast and party favors at midnight.The Times Square Arts Center is New York’s newest premiere boutique event facility located at 42nd and 8th.Tickets start at $115, but get yours for $57 at GoldStar Events, just sign up for free.
New Years Eve Spanish Style at Las Ramblas!
|Celebrate New Years Eve at Las Ramblas – one of my favorite, tiny, but delicious, tapas restaurants in West Village. Las Ramblas will be hosting a spectacular night of fine tapas, wine, & celebration. Cava, traditional grapes, & party favors in abundance at 6pm (Spanish New Year) & 12 midnight.Hurry – Las Ramblas seats 28 people, but it is outstanding and a neighborhood gem. Not sure about the NYE menu, but generally, it is one of the best values in NYC. I bet their New Years Eve parties are great!
170 West 4th Street, is b/t Jones & Cornelia Streets & near 6th Avenue.