Open, Closed, Explore NYC FREE, Help NYC
Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA (Aug 27), The Met (Aug 29), Natural History (Sept 9), Personal care (spa, nails), tennis, volleyball, basketball, places of worship (@ 25 % capacity). There is currently no open date for indoor dining, theaters and shopping malls. Gyms should open late August, early September.
Top NYC Things to Do
FREE Bonus NYC Vacation Planning Guide
Our bonus FREE New York City Travel Guide is your NYC PRE VACATION Guide, sort of like, “New York City 101.” This book is an overview of NYC to help you PLAN your trip so you make the absolute MOST of your time and money here. Think of this book as the guide to answer all the most commonly asked questions and avoid the most common NYC Vacation and Trip Planning mistakes.
There is only ONE WAY to get the bonus FREE New York City Travel Guide.
In the 10 years I’ve been publishing the NYC Insider Guide (www.NYCInsiderGuide.com), I’ve answered 1000’s of visitor questions, read dozens of forum posts, other articles online and of course, heard everyone’s “I wish I’d known XYZ before I came to NYC.”
I have also read so much incorrect information online and often see tourists on the street who have been misinformed. Think of this book as the guide to answer all the most commonly asked questions and avoid the most common mistakes about NYC Trip Planning and Vacations. Questions answered in the bonus New York City Travel Guide include:
- When should I visit? What’s the weather like? What should I pack?
- How much should I budget for my NYC vacation?
- Should I visit the Empire State Building or the Top of the Rock? When is the best time of day/night?
- How do I get half price Broadway tickets?
- What’s the best way to get from the airport to my hotel?
- Are the sightseeing passes worth buying?
- Is it safe to ride the subway?
- All about the 9-11 Memorial and Museum
- Is the Statue of Liberty free? How do I get a reservation?
The NYC Insider Guide has been featured on Trip Advisor as both “Recommended Reading” and “NYC for New York City: First-time Visitors” and was highlighted as “New Yorker of the Month” on Ask a New Yorker.
I hope you enjoy my insider tips, the kinds of things you discover only when you have hundreds of friends and family members and our collective prior generations passing down “insider” information. The New York City Travel Guide should help you plan your New York City Vacation, so you not only go home as a NYC Insider, but plan to visit us again soon.
How to Get the FREE BONUS New York City Travel Guide
- Purchase our NYC Printable Guide AND leave us feedback about the print guide.
- When you purchase the NYC Printable Guide, you will receive an email with the title, “NYC Insider Guide Package” that contains the download link for the NYC Insider Printable Maps package.
- SAVE THIS EMAIL.
- Once you have read the guide and reviewed the maps, tell me what you think of them. The good, the bad, the ugly…ANYTHING you want to say about the Printable Guide. It does’t matter what you say…as long as you provide me honest feedback.
- To provide feedback (this is all in the mail you will receive) you can,
a) use this link and provide feedback about the print guide; or
b) reply to the email “NYC Insider Guide Package” and let me know what you think.
If you post the comments directly to the site (using Option A), please make sure you add your email so I know where to send the FREE BONUS New York City Travel Guide.