Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Where to Tap into the Luck of the Irish in NYC
To some, St Patricks Day in New York City is one of the most serious days of the year – and by serious, I mean serious partying! Whether you are Irish and looking to celebrate your heritage, or just love Irish Pubs and Crawls, NYC has a ton of St. Patrick’s Day Events.
Things to do on St. Patricks Day in NYC range from the famous St. Patricks Day Parade and St. Patrick’s Cathedral to the world’s largest Pub Crawl or more sophisticated “only in NYC.” St. Patricks day is always March 17th, and when it falls on a Sunday, most activities, including the parade are celebrated the day before. Add an event to the St Patricks Day in New York City calendar.
St Patty’s Day Pub Crawl – World’s Largest Pub Crawl
Celebrate St Patricks Day in New York City at NYC’s largest pub crawl with an amazing bevy of beverages.
Wear festive green to prance around on St Patrick’s Day in New York City and take advantage of various drink specials. Each venue throughout New York City will have their own theme parties. There’s nothing like Saint Patty’s Day in New York City to bring everyone together with fun and booze, and this year’s Saint Patty’s Day Pub Crawl is going to be the biggest pub crawl EVER!
More info: http://pubcrawls.com
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
The St. Patrick’s Day Parade is one of New York City’s greatest traditions. The parade hosts 150,000- 250,000 marchers, along with many great bands; bagpipes, high school bands and the ever-present politicians in front of approx 2 million spectators.
The parade route begins at 44th Street and 5th Ave, goes up 5th Ave, past St. Patrick’s Cathedral at 50th Street, and continues up to 79th Street. More on the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in NYC.
St Patricks Day in Times Square
Whether you want:
- St Paddy’s specials on tourist attractions
- A sophisticated roof top party
- Irish Pubs
- Broadway show
- March Madness activities
- or straight up green beer…
There is tons to do in Times Square on St Paddy’s Day.
Dempsey’s Irish Pub – East Village
61 2nd Ave (3rd & 4th Sts)
Dempsey’s usually hosts a traditional Irish Session of live music. In general, Dempsey’s offers everything from traditional Irish music nights to trivia pub quiz nights, with every night including pool, darts and beer pong. Not to mention its a great place to see your favorite sporting events. Complete with top quality plasma TV’s, surround sound, satellite and cable TV feeds Dempsey’s brings you the best of the best in sport, local, national and international.
More East Village Irish Bars
The Blind Pig | Nevada Smith’s | Central Bar | Slainte | Village Pourhouse | Company Bar
Back to Top of St Patricks Day in New York City
St Patricks Day in New York City Vacation Package
Check out this great St Patrick’s Day New York City Vacation Package customized by local NYC vacation experts.
The St Patrick’s Day New York City Vacation Package Includes:
- Accommodations for 2 nights or longer at a midtown Manhattan hotel just a short stroll from the parade route
- Free admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, Museum of the City of New York or NY Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Free admission to the American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
The best part is they do ALL the planning for you and let you customize your trip exactly the way you want! Plus, you’ll have all your tickets and itineraries in hand before you visit!