Hand’s On Katniss and the World of Panem
Closed. Panem comes to Times Square with the world premiere of The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, an immersive exhibit featuring hundreds of props from the hit movies. Prepare to be ignited with immersive themed environments, hundreds of authentic costumes and props and highly interactive digital and hands-on experiences, while you explore the world of Panem. Follow Katniss Everdeen’s inspirational journey, from her humble beginnings in District 12 to her emergence as the Mockingjay.
New York With Kids
- New York With Kids Guide
- Best Boadway Shows for Kids
- Best NYC Hotels for Kids
- Things to Do in New York With Kids
- Fun Things to Do at Night With Kids in NYC
- Best NYC Museums for Kids
- Best NYC Kids Events by Month
- One Day in NYC with Kids Itinerary
- New York City Vacation with Young Girls
- NYC One Day Boys Itinerary
- NYC Kids Ticket Deals
- Museum Sleepovers in NYC
Top New York City Attractions for Kids
One of the best parts of NYC is that what is fun for kids is usually just as much fun for adults.
Discovery Center Ticket Info (CLOSED)
- Gulliver's Gate - attraction choice includes free entry
- New York Pass - free entry to Star Wars or Vikings exhibits
- Direct tickets at www.discoverytsx.com
- More Info: Discovery Center Times Square
Hunger Games Exhibition Hours
July 1, 2015 – January 3, 2016
Sunday – Tuesday 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday – Thursday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Friday – Saturday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Final entry 45 minutes prior to closing.
Tip: You can zip through the exhibit in 45 minutes, but Insiders suggest 90 minutes.