Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Hand’s On Katniss and the World of Panem
Panem comes to Times Square with the world premiere of The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, an immersive exhibit featuring hundreds of props from the hit movies. Prepare to be ignited with immersive themed environments, hundreds of authentic costumes and props and highly interactive digital and hands-on experiences, while you explore the world of Panem. Follow Katniss Everdeen’s inspirational journey, from her humble beginnings in District 12 to her emergence as the Mockingjay.
Discovery Center Ticket Info (CLOSED)
- Gulliver's Gate - attraction choice includes free entry
- New York Pass - free entry to Star Wars or Vikings exhibits
- Direct tickets at www.discoverytsx.com
- More Info: Discovery Center Times Square
Hunger Games Exhibition Hours
July 1, 2015 – January 3, 2016
Sunday – Tuesday 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday – Thursday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Friday – Saturday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Final entry 45 minutes prior to closing.
Tip: You can zip through the exhibit in 45 minutes, but Insiders suggest 90 minutes.