1988 Tony Award Winner
Set at the Paris opera house, a beautiful soprano becomes the obsession of a mysterious, disfigured musical genius. Winner of seven 1988 Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s masterwork is a timeless story of seduction and despair, as well as the longest-running musical in Broadway history.
Broadway Ticket Options
- Discount Tickets: Phantom of the Opera on Broadway – Save up to $45
- Great Selection and Reviews: Phantom of the Opera Broadway Musical (Tickets from $39)
- Direct Tickets: Phantom of the Opera on Broadway or www.thephantomoftheopera.com/new-york
- Great Seats: Phantom of the Opera
- Phantom of the Opera Musical Schedule
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, official, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official Broadway tickets.
Phantom of the Opera Broadway Musical Synopsis: Phantom of the Opera is world famous for it’s massive set, in which the Paris Opera is brought to vibrant life and a huge chandelier sweeps down over the audience nightly in one of Broadway’s most renowned special effects. Based on the 1910 horror novel by Gaston Leroux, which has been adapted into countless films, The Phantom of the Opera follows a deformed composer who haunts the grand Paris Opera House.
Sheltered from the outside world in an underground cavern, the lonely, romantic man tutors and composes operas for Christine, a gorgeous young soprano star-to-be. As Christine’s star rises, and a handsome suitor from her past enters the picture, the Phantom grows mad, terrorizing the opera house owners and company with his murderous ways. Still, Christine finds herself drawn to the mystery man.
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Phantom of the Opera
Majestic Theatre Seating Chart
Upcoming Phantom of the Opera Broadway Musical Shows
- Majestic Theatre, 247 West 44th Street
- 1988 Best Musical Winner!
- 2hrs, 30mins, 1 intermission
- Opened: January 26, 1988
- Recommended for ages 12+. Mature tweens and above are likely to appreciate the same scares that make it inappropriate for small children.