Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Formerly: Downtown Dance Festival
The Battery Dance Company celebrates the annual Battery Dance Festival (formerly the Downtown Dance Festival), August 11-16, 2019, 7-9 pm each evening, at the glorious Robert F. Wagner, Jr. Park in Battery Park City.
The Festival will feature a vibrant mix of companies from New York and abroad, providing a unique opportunity for both professional and emerging dancers and choreographers to present original works of high artistic merit in a free public forum.
2019 Battery Dance Festival NYC
This is a FREE event, open to the public.
This must see event will feature both international dance companies and New York based companies who will showcase various genres of dance from modern ballet to fusion.
- August 11-16, 2019, 7-9 pm
- Robert F. Wagner Jr. Park, Battery Park City
- Neighborhood Guide: Tribeca NY and Battery Park City
Boutique Downtown Hotels New York
Boutique Downtown Hotels put you right next to some of NYC's most popular attractions: The 9-11 Memorial and Museum, Statue of Liberty, One World Observatory, Wall Street, St. Paul's Cathedral, Charging Bull and every major subway station.
See More: Boutique Downtown Hotels New York
Please join us for performances by professional dance companies such as
- Alison Cook Beatty Dance
- Asia Duo
- Ballet Neo
- Battery Dance Company
- Beatrice Capote
- Buglisi Dance Theatre
- Cornfield Dance
- Indelible Dance
- Jennifer Muller/ The Works
- Mari Mead Dance Collective
- Morales Dance Pajarillo Pinta’o
- Tina Croll + Company
- and more International Dance companies