June 21 – July 9, 2016 Damrosch Park (62nd/Columbus)
Tickets on sale May 18th
Each year, for 3 weeks, Tues-Sun, Midsummer Night Swing turns Lincoln Center into a super-fun open-air dance hall with live bands performing the rhythms you love, from swing to salsa, tango, funk, disco, and more. The dance party is equally fun to watch, or participate and always draws a huge crowd.
2016 Midsummer Night Swing at Lincoln Center Ticket Prices:
- $17 – Individual tickets (includes dance lesson)
- $60 – 4-night Pass
- $84 – 6-night pass, good for 6 single admissions. All Passholders get one free bag check per entry.
- $170 – season pass, good for up to 16 entries to the dance floor. Limited to two admissions per night. All Passholders get one free bag check per entry.
- $5 Kid’s Day (Saturday)
Midsummer Night Swing at Lincoln Center
Dining: After you work up an appetite on the dance floor, stop by the BBQ stand for tasty snacks and meals designed for eating with your hands. Beer, wine, and cocktails are also available for purchase within Damrosch Park.
Midsummer Night Swing at Lincoln Center Schedule:
- Dance Floor Opens 6:00
- Group Dance Lesson 6:30–7:15
- Music and Dancing Live sets at 7:30–8:30 and 9:00–10:00 (unless otherwise noted)
- More Info: www.midsummernightswing.org