Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Bryant Park is currently one of THE best and safest places to explore in NYC, whether with your family, your one-and-only or solo! Reservations are required for all activities except exploring The Shops and all activities seem to go through March 7, 2021.
- Eat in an Igloo – cozy up in your private, heated igloo and order some light bites and hot chocolate or wine. Reservations required.
- The Shops – browse your way safely through the open air, outdoor holiday market
- Curling Café – new in 2020, iceless curling, which is much harder than it looks, is pushing or throwing a heavy stone along an “ice” alley. Your reservation includes a dedicated curling lane and tent with food and drinks for 90 minutes.
- Ice Skating – a winter favorite every year in NYC. Skating is always free, but skate rentals charge a fee.