Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
- Nov. 14—The Tree arrives at Rockefeller Center.
- Dec. 2—The Tree will be lit for the first time on Rockefeller Plaza.
- Dec. 25—On Christmas Day, the lights shine for a full 24 hours.
- Dec. 31—On New Year’s Eve, visiting hours are from 6 am to 9 pm.