by Marc Samuels
(New York, NY, USA)
PhotoTrek New York City Tours
PhotoTrek New York City Tours offers guests a private NYC tour with a personal photographer. Guests are captured in their own photos with iconic New York City landmarks such as Central Park, The Brooklyn Bridge, & Times Square as the backdrop, to name a few locations we may cover during the private tour.
Guests will receive a CD ROM with a minimum of 75 images for the two hour tour and at least 125 photos for the three hour tour. During our private NYC tour guests will also receive insights about dining, shopping, discounted theater tickets and navigating the New York City subway.
Please contact Marc Samuels, [email protected] or at 917-734-7602. Tickets can be purchased directly on our website or by calling 212-209-3370.
Tours are given daily, year round, beginning at 8:00am and times can vary throughout the day.
All tours meet near Times Square:
The New Victory Theater
209 West 42nd Street (Between 7th & 8th Avenue)
On top of the steps
Directly across the street from Mary Poppins
By subway, take the A,B,C,D,E,F,N,Q,R,1,2,3,4,5,6 to 42nd Street.
NYC Insider Print Map and Guide to Manhattan
The Print Guide to New York City includes the BEST of the NYC Insider Guide website, with detailed maps, directions and my personal recommendations for shopping, restaurants, attractions and Insider Tips.
Available for download and print immediately, you can make as many copies as you want and get FREE Updates for a year!
Read more about the BEST Print Guide to New York City on the internet.
- Weekly chart of the Free Museum Days and NYC Tours
- Detailed maps of over 18 NYC neighborhoods, top Things to Do and See, restaurants, Shopping, Subways and key hotels
- Over 20 Discount and Outlet Shopping Locations rarely advertised
- Best of NYC by ALL native New Yorkers! Kid's sights and restaurants, Movie and TV sights, Pizza, Romance and FREE views of the NYC Skyline
- NEW BONUS GUIDE with 14 pages of additional NYC Maps and Guides
Thank you for visiting the NYC Insider Guide …welcome to our city and I hope you love it as much as I do!
Welcome to New York City!