Open, Closed, Explore NYC FREE, Help NYC
NYC set to enter Phase 3 on July 6, 2020. Personal care (spa, nails), tennis, volleyball, basketball, places of worship (@ 25 % capacity). Initially, indoor restaurants @ 50% capacity, but now that is postponed. There is currently no open date for theaters, gyms, and shopping malls.
Top NYC Things to Do
2012 Tony Award Best Musical
Closed January 4, 2015. See Current List of NYC Broadway Shows
Once Broadway Musical, winner of the 2012 Tony Award for Best Musical, has something of the feel of a pub concert, and every effort is made to give the audience an intimate evening with the characters. Before the show, the actors, who are also the show’s musicians, play Irish standards in the Dublin pub set, and audience members are invited to join them for a drink from the onstage bar.
Once Broadway Musical Synopsis: Nominated for 11 Tony Awards in 2012! Since Once is about musicians, the show feels like a play with music, because the songs are a natural part of the storyline and there is no spontaneous bursting into song. While the bittersweet love story between Guy and Girl is the show’s central plotline, there is plenty of humor from colorful characters like Girl’s Czech roommates, an Irish bank manager and surly music store owner.
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Top Picks for Broadway Tickets
- StubHub - best selection and seats in the house! NY's most popular and trusted ticket company
- Direct Tickets - all Ticketmaster shows original source tickets. See telecharge.com for theaters not covered by Ticketmaster
- Broadway.com - NYC's Broadway experts
- Use Code NYCIG10 for 15% off ALL Tickets
- ShowTickets - discounts, great selection, reviews, availability
- Ticketmaster Deals - lots of shows with 2 For 1, Me+3 and 4-Pack deals (just saw Frozen listed)
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official NYC Broadway tickets.
Back to Top of NYC Broadway Shows
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre, 242 West 45th Street
- Opened March 18, 2012
- Run Time: 2hrs, 15mins with intermission
- 2012 Tony Award Winner Best Musical