Open, Closed, Explore NYC FREE, Help NYC
The Coronavirus has impacted the globe in a way we haven't seen for years. Here we provide all the updates we know, how you can explore NYC safely from home, what's open and closed, how you can help and much more. Plus, MAJOR NYC bargains you can steal right now with NO risk.
Top Virtual NYC Things to Do
Classic NYC Music
- Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage—elevators or stairs off the main lobby on 57th Street
- Weill Recital Hall—at 154 West 57th Street
- Zankel Hall—on Seventh Avenue between 57th and 56th Street
Carnegie Hall Upcoming Events
Back to Top Carnegie Hall
About Carnegie Hall
Address: 881 7th Avenue, NY, NY
- A, C, B, D, or 1 to 59th Street / Columbus Circle (elevator available)
- N, Q, R to 57th Street / Seventh Avenue (elevator available)
B, D, E to Seventh Avenue
- F to 57th Street / Sixth Avenue
- M5, M7, M10, M20, M31, M57, and M104 stop nearby.