Park South Hotel – July 4th reviews, ‘The rooftop patio was an amazing bonus and we had a great view of the fireworks’ and ‘…for added pleasure the Roof bar was fabulous we watched the fireworks’
We are not sure at this time what Park South Hotel will do for the fireworks July 4, 2018. We do know the roof had wonderful views of the fireworks. We also know there were some mix ups in 2017 and the hotel may have charged some guests extra (something like $20 pp) to view the fireworks. If you are interested in booking the Park South Hotel for July 4, 2018, please use one of these links to reserve a great rate and read more reviews and feel free to contact the hotel directly after you’ve reserved your room.
As we know more, we will update this page. Thank you!
2017 NYC Insider Note AND DISCOUNT: I have spoken with the concierge @ Park South and they are definitely reserving part of their rooftop for hotel guests only for July 4th fireworks viewing. Here’s how to reserve the BEST pricing available!!!!!
Special July 4th Rates for NYC Insiders:
- Discounted rate of up to 20% off our best available only when mentioning NYC Insider Guide
- Must be booked directly with the hotel (not through any other website)
- If, for any reason, you do see a lower rate the hotel will price match and lower the rate by $10 per day. The room nights and room types must be the same and it’s not offered on non-refundable reservations.
- Reservations need to booked directly with Samoya, Reservation Manager
- We require a valid credit card to hold the reservations.
- Cancellation policy is 24hrs prior to the arrival date by 3pm.
These photos were taken from my roof on 15th Street and Park South is on 28th Street, so these are pretty much the fireworks views you’ll be getting from a similar roof 13 blocks closer to the fireworks. The fireworks are scheduled to light up the night from 5 barges placed from 24th to 41st Streets (again, hotel is on 28th Street). Bear in mind, I only had my cell phone for pics (and I’m no pro) and it was a misty night, so these photos really don’t do it justice.
July 4th Fireworks NYC East River
July 4th Fireworks NYC East River from 15th Street
- Discount Rates: Park South Hotel
- Read Reviews: Park South Hotel
- 124 East 28th Street, NY, NY 10016 (Gramercy)
Back to Top of July 4th Fireworks at at Park South Hotel