POSTPONED TO 2015! – A Glorious Show About NYC – Starring the Rockettes
POSTPONED TO 2015! New York City comes to life onstage in a soaring new spectacular starring the Rockettes! HEART AND LIGHTS celebrates the greatest city in the world in this brand new production at Radio City Music Hall. The passion New Yorkers have for their city comes to life onstage while an unforgettable soundtrack of original music and pop favorites set the energy for incredible Rockettes dance numbers.
March 27 – May 4, 2014; 5 Weeks Only!
Ways to get Hearts and Light with Rockettes tickets:
- Buy the best Hearts and Light seats early
- Buy direct at Ticketmaster and SAVE 30% with code EM3MAR
Heart and Lights tells the enchanting story of two cousins who take a bite out of the Big Apple, scouring the city to solve the mystery of their grandmother’s secret past. Heart and Lights features 3D special effects, elaborate animatronics, and an unforgettable soundtrack that sets the energy for the fantastic new choreography and incredible Rockettes dance numbers.
Radio City Music Hall – 1260 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave) between W 50th St and W 51st St
Watch the Video: Hearts and Light with Rockettes
Radio City Music Hall Seating Chart
Best Hotels Near Rockefeller Center
Some of our top value picks near Rockefeller Center include:
- The Jewel facing Rockefeller Center - great value and location. My NY high school classmates stayed here for our reunion
- Night Hotel - Rated the #1 Sexiest Hotel in America (best for couples)
- 3 West Club - consistently receives excellent reviews, especially the location and value for the price.
- Radio City Apartments - a NYC Insider Guide Favorite
See the Insider Guide for dozens more Hotels Near Rockefeller Center. Rockefeller Center runs from 47th - 50th Streets, between 5th and 6th Aves. Download our free neighborhood maps at Midtown East Hotels and Midtown West Hotels