CLOSED. See current List of Broadway Shows. Enjoy this lighthearted story of a blind date as a musical comedy called First Date. Follow along with Aaron as he goes on his very first blind date with a girl who happens to be a serial romancer. Will their date turn into more? Do they have the chemistry it takes?
First Date Broadway Play Synopsis:
First Date is a funny musical about an uptight man named Aaron, who goes out on a blind date with sociable Casey, after being set up by their mutual friends. The date includes imaginary visits by their future bouncing baby boy, their parents, his ex-girlfriend, and her snooty sister. Enjoy the humor that falls from the Google background checks, the bailouts, and more disasters. The musical is not meant for children due to the language, but adults will find it hilarious. Starring Zachary Levi, Drysta Rodriguez, Sara Chase, Kristoffer Cusick, Kate Loprest, and Bryce Ryness.
|Longacre Theatre 220 West 48th Street|
Opening: Aug 8, 2013, Closing January 5, 2014
90 minutes, no intermission
First Date Broadway Musical Video
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Top Picks for Broadway Tickets
- NewYork.com - discounts, great selection, reviews, availability
- StubHub - best selection and seats in the house! NY's most popular and trusted ticket company
- Ticket Liquidator Coupon - $10 off $250+ code TLFALL
- Direct Tickets - all Ticketmaster shows original source tickets. See telecharge.com for Broadway houses not covered by Ticketmaster
- Tickets Now - official Ticketmaster reseller - unsold and returned tickets offered here
- Great Selection and Reviews @ Broadway.com
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official NYC Broadway tickets.
Back to Top of NYC Broadway Shows