Celebrate this Valentine’s Day Weekend with your special someone on Classic Harbor Line’s Champagne and Aphrodisiac Pairing Cruise in New York City!As you cruise on the Yacht Manhattan II, you and your loved one will be able to take in all the romance the lit-up New York City skyline has to offer while cuddling up and staying warm in our climate controlled observatory.
This cruise has limited capacity to create a intimate, cozy and quiet city lights cruise.You and your guest will be treated to aspectacular pairing menu consisting of four hors d’ oeuvres that are sure to entice. Champagnesand Sparkling Wines will be expertly paired with the following‘aphrodisiacs’:
Duo of Oysters, Oysters Rockefeller & raw oyster mignonette
- Butter Poached Lobster with shiitake mushrooms and fresh thyme
- Mini Beef Wellington – filet mignon with a mushroon duxelle baked in puff pastry served withe red wine glaze
- Black Forest Cake – a layered chocolate cake filled with sweet cherry, served with chocolate covered strawberries.
Toast to your love in luxury and style as you enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the open decks or the glassed-in back-deck observatory of these 1920s style yachts.
On this 1.5-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory (unless you’re too busy snuggling).
Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
- Step aboard Manhattan II and witness the city’s beauty and elegance under the romantic city skyline!
Purchase tickets at:
More: Valentine’s Day in NYC