Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Join Manhattan Community Board 2 and NYU for our 30th year of free, family-friendly Halloween fun! For the first time ever, we are hosting a festive virtual Children’s Halloween Parade with musical performances, a costume contest, a magician and more. The virtual event will premiere at 1:00 pm on Saturday, October 31.
You can participate in the costume contest by dressing up and sharing a photo of yourself and your family in costume. The virtual parade will feature a slideshow of some of the costumes and at the end we’ll announce some special awards!
We welcome any Halloween costume photo – it could be a photo taken this year or five years ago! Send photos to [email protected] by October 16 and mark your calendars for the parade at 1:00 pm on October 31.
Costume Contest Deadine: October 16, 2020
Event: October 31, 2020 at 1:00 pm
This is a virtual event. Click the image below for more info.
New York With Kids
- New York With Kids Guide
- Best Boadway Shows for Kids
- Best NYC Hotels for Kids
- Things to Do in New York With Kids
- Fun Things to Do at Night With Kids in NYC
- Best NYC Museums for Kids
- Best NYC Kids Events by Month
- One Day in NYC with Kids Itinerary
- New York City Vacation with Young Girls
- NYC One Day Boys Itinerary
- NYC Kids Ticket Deals
- Museum Sleepovers in NYC
Top New York City Attractions for Kids
One of the best parts of NYC is that what is fun for kids is usually just as much fun for adults.