Safe and Fun NYC Things to Do
- 50 Awesome and Safe Things to Do in NYC
- Open in NYC: 9-11 Memorial, The Highline, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Edge, The Bronx Zoo, Liberty Island, in-person Sample Sales. MoMA, The Met, Natural History, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- NEW Traveler Quarantine Guidelines - Only 3 days with negative Covid tests
Emma (Rachel Weisz) is married to Robert (Daniel Craig), a publisher, but she has long had an affair with Jerry (Rafe Spall), a literary agent and Robert’s best friend. Throughout the show, the full complexity of their relationships comes to light. Can you imagine the sparks that will fly when Robert discovers this indiscretion with his beloved wife and one of his best friends? Laugh out loud as poor Robert has to go through the mess created by the affair between his wife and colleague.
Synopsis: The play is in reverse chronological order starting in Spring 1977. Emma and Jerry kept their affair a secret for 7 years while secretly living together. During this time Emma has an affair with a man name Casey, a client of Jerry, who is his literary agent. Emma’s husband Robert is Casey’s publisher. Emma believes that Robert has had affairs with other women when she finally tells him she’s also have an affair with Jerry. Prior to this, Jerry tells Robert about the affair and Robert admits to knowing about it for 4 years. Winter 1975, Jerry and Emma end their affair. During the previous years down to winter 1968 follow the friendships and affairs and to when Jerry meets and falls in love with Emma.
Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, and Rafe Spall star in Harold Pinter’s Betrayal, directed by ten-time Tony Award-winner Mike Nichols. Betrayal originally premiered at London’s National Theatre in 1978 and was immediately hailed as one of Pinter’s masterworks, winning the 1979 Olivier Award for Best New Play.
Betrayal Tickets on Sale September 3, 2013
Barrymore Theatre, 243 W. 47th St., New York, NY 10036
Previews: October 1st; Opens: October 27th, Closing: January 5, 2014
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Broadway Shows will resume no earlier than June 2021. Openings will be rolled over time, with different shows opening on different dates.
Top Picks for Broadway Tickets
- StubHub - best selection and seats in the house! NY's most popular and trusted ticket company
- Direct Tickets - all Ticketmaster shows original source tickets. See telecharge.com for theaters not covered by Ticketmaster
- Broadway.com - NYC's Broadway experts
- Use Code NYCIG10 for 15% off ALL Tickets
- ShowTickets - discounts, great selection, reviews, availability
- Ticketmaster Deals - lots of shows with 2 For 1, Me+3 and 4-Pack deals
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official NYC Broadway tickets.
Back to Top of NYC Broadway Shows