Bryan Cranston Stars as Lyndon B. Johnson
CLOSED. See the current: List of NYC Broadway Shows
Hero. Bully. President. He played whatever part it took to win the day. It’s not personal, it’s just politics. Don’t miss Bryan Cranston in the theatrical role of a lifetime, in the play about our lifetime.
- Great Selection and Reviews: All the Way Broadway Play (Tickets from $52)
- Direct Tickets: All the Way or www.allthewaybroadway.com
All the Way Broadway Play Synopsis: Bryan Cranston, the Golden Globe® and three-time Emmy Award®-winning star of “Breaking Bad,” makes his Broadway debut in an electrifying portrayal of one of the most controversial, ambitious and exciting presidents of the 20th century, President Lyndon Baines Johnson.
This strictly limited engagement of the gripping and suspenseful new play features a company of 20 distinguished stage actors playing some of history’s most dynamic figures: J. Edgar Hoover; Martin Luther King, Jr.; Governor George Wallace; Senator Hubert Humphrey; Secretary of Defense Robert J. McNamara and LBJ himself.
Beginning with the Kennedy assassination, All the Way spans the first year of Lyndon B. Johnson’s administration, from taking office and leveraging his power to pass Civil Rights legislation in Congress to his landslide re-election victory. 1964: A pivotal year in American history—a landmark civil rights bill was passed, America began its involvement in Vietnam…and one man sat at the center of it all, determined to lift the country out of the ashes and rebuild it into The Great Society—by any means necessary.
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
Top Picks for Broadway Tickets
- StubHub - best selection and seats in the house! NY's most popular and trusted ticket company
- NewYork.com - discounts, great selection, reviews, availability
- Great Selection and Reviews @ Broadway.com
- Ticket Liquidator Coupon - $10 off $250+ code TLSPRING
- Direct Tickets - all Ticketmaster shows original source tickets. See telecharge.com for Broadway houses not covered by Ticketmaster
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official NYC Broadway tickets.
Back to Top of NYC Broadway Shows
All the Way Broadway Play
Neil Simon Theatre Seating Chart
- Neil Simon Theatre, 250 West 52nd Street, New York, NY
- March 6, 2014 through June 29, 2014