Open, Closed, Explore NYC FREE, Help NYC
The Coronavirus has impacted the globe in a way we haven't seen for years. Here we provide all the updates we know, how you can explore NYC safely from home, what's open and closed, how you can help and much more. Plus, MAJOR NYC bargains you can steal right now with NO risk.
Top Virtual NYC Things to Do
by a Local New Yorker
Central Park Bandshell
1) Wake up and go straight to Central Park to either read a book in the grass or skate at the bandshell.
2) Grab something to eat at any of the street fairs that are usually taking place along the avenues. They have great gyros.
4) Relax at Union Square or Washington Sq Park where you can see many interesting people and activities happening.
5) Grab 99 cent pizza that can be found on almost any block downtown.
6) Stop at the Mars Bar (update: CLOSED) for a few drinks. The atmosphere here is one of a kind.
7) Head into Williamsburg, Brooklyn, home of the best NYC parties, usually in monster warehouses or apartments with rooftops with breathtaking views of the NYC skyline.
Posted by by Graffiti Bomb – (Manhattan, New York)