The Story of Emilio and Gloria Estefan
Closed August 2017. See the current: List of NYC Broadway Shows
Follow the journey of the Estefans as they travel from their native Cuba to Miami, where they meet in 1975, and found the famous band, Miami Sound Machine. On Your Feet includes the hits “Conga,” “1-2-3” and “Rhythm Is Gonna Get You.
Emilio and Gloria Estefan together have won 26 Grammy Awards®, but their music is only half the story.
On Your Feet Tickets
Note: All of our ticket partners are legitimate, official, recommended ticket sellers and guaranteed to sell you official Broadway tickets.
On Your Feet Broadway Musical Synopsis:
ON YOUR FEET! is the new Broadway musical telling multiple love stories – to each other, America and the music all while facing the challenges of immigration, troubles getting produced and racism. Despite their challenges, the Estefans believed in their talent, music and each other enough to become an international sensation.
The show features some of the most iconic songs of the past quarter century, including “Rhythm Is Gonna Get You,” “Conga,” “Get on Your Feet,” “Don’t Want to Lose You,” “1-2-3,” and “Coming Out of the Dark.”
The musical boasts a creative team to match its incomparable song list. An original book by Academy Award® winner Alexander Dinelaris (Birdman), Two-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots) directs, with choreography by Olivier Award winner Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys).
Buy Great Broadway Tickets Today!
On Your Feet Broadway Musical
Marquis Theatre Seating Chart
The Marquis Theatre, located in the New York Marriott Marquis, is a 1,582 theater with both Orchestra and Mezzanine seating. The mezzanine overhangs to Row M of Orchestra.
NYC Insider Guide On Your Feet Review and Tips
So I haven’t actually seen the show yet (I am going soon!!!) but my dear friend, neighbor and tennis partner, Alexander Dinelaris, who won the Oscar and Golden Globe this year for writing the movie, Birdman, also wrote the book for On Your Feet! and has been telling me about it for years!!!!! Here are his tips for seeing the show:
- DO NOT sit in the first two rows. Yep..you read that right. You will be craning your neck looking straight up at the stage. Go for Row D or back anywhere in Orchestra or anywhere in Mezzanine.
Upcoming On Your Feet Broadway Musical Shows
Coming Soon: Escape to Margaritaville (Opens February 2018)
- Marquis Theatre, 211 W 45th St, NY, NY 10036
- 2 hrs, 15 minutes, 1 intermission
- Previews: October 5, 2015; Opens November 5, 2015
- Ages: family-friendly show, but please be advised there are a few moments containing strong language; we encourage parents to use their own judgement in determining if this language is appropriate for their child. Please be advised children under the age of four will not be permitted to enter.