Statue of Liberty View from Staten Island Ferry
I have been to NYC more times than I can count, but never a NYC with Lady Liberty. At one point NYC was my home away from home. The city just fills me with energy I get to take back home with me. I love all the bright lights and have been to many amazing ‘behind the velvet rope’ events for work and play. Working in the modeling industry has given me many behind the scenes opportunities in the city.
The one thing I have never done is gone go see the Statue of Liberty! How could I not have seen her? So that is the one thing I am looking forward to doing in the near future now that she has her brand new “look.”
I also want to go to Ellis Island and feel what that must have been like and trace family history and maybe find out how we really should spell our last name!
-Renee’, (Philadelphia, PA) Models Fashion Advice
NYC Insider Print Map and Guide to Manhattan
The Print Guide to New York City includes the BEST of the NYC Insider Guide website, with detailed maps, directions and my personal recommendations for shopping, restaurants, attractions and Insider Tips.
Available for download and print immediately, you can make as many copies as you want and get FREE Updates for a year!
Read more about the BEST Print Guide to New York City on the internet.
- Weekly chart of the Free Museum Days and NYC Tours
- Detailed maps of over 18 NYC neighborhoods, top Things to Do and See, restaurants, Shopping, Subways and key hotels
- Over 20 Discount and Outlet Shopping Locations rarely advertised
- Best of NYC by ALL native New Yorkers! Kid's sights and restaurants, Movie and TV sights, Pizza, Romance and FREE views of the NYC Skyline
- NEW BONUS GUIDE with 14 pages of additional NYC Maps and Guides