by Mano a Mano
Posadas y Pastorelas Mexican Celebration
Get into the holiday spirit a la mexicana. Join Mano a Mano: Mexican Culture Without Borders for its ninth annual presentation of Posadas y Pastorelas, a holiday celebration promoting the popular traditions of the Mexican community of New York, featuring crafts, music, and food for families.
Sunday, December 18, 2011, 12-5pm
Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Avenue (between 103 & 104 Street)
Train 6-103 Street
Suggested Contribution: $15 Family;
$9 Adults; $5 Children, Seniors & Students.
NYC Insider Print Map and Guide to Manhattan
The Print Guide to New York City includes the BEST of the NYC Insider Guide website, with detailed maps, directions and my personal recommendations for shopping, restaurants, attractions and Insider Tips.
Available for download and print immediately, you can make as many copies as you want and get FREE Updates for a year!
Read more about the BEST Print Guide to New York City on the internet.
- Weekly chart of the Free Museum Days and NYC Tours
- Detailed maps of over 18 NYC neighborhoods, top Things to Do and See, restaurants, Shopping, Subways and key hotels
- Over 20 Discount and Outlet Shopping Locations rarely advertised
- Best of NYC by ALL native New Yorkers! Kid's sights and restaurants, Movie and TV sights, Pizza, Romance and FREE views of the NYC Skyline
- NEW BONUS GUIDE with 14 pages of additional NYC Maps and Guides
Thank you for visiting the NYC Insider Guide …welcome to our city and I hope you love it as much as I do!
Welcome to New York City!