Park South Hotel – July 4th reviews, ‘The rooftop patio was an amazing bonus and we had a great view of the fireworks’ and ‘…for added pleasure the Roof bar was fabulous we watched the fireworks’
NYC Insider Note AND DISCOUNT: I have spoken with the concierge @ Park South and they are definitely reserving part of their rooftop for hotel guests only for July 4th fireworks viewing. Here’s how to reserve the BEST pricing available!!!!!
Special July 4th Rates for NYC Insiders:
- Discounted rate of up to 20% off our best available only when mentioning NYC Insider Guide
- Must be booked directly with the hotel (not through any other website)
- If, for any reason, you do see a lower rate the hotel will price match and lower the rate by $10 per day. The room nights and room types must be the same and it’s not offered on non-refundable reservations.
- Reservations need to booked directly with Samoya, Reservation Manager
- We require a valid credit card to hold the reservations.
- Cancellation policy is 24hrs prior to the arrival date by 3pm.
These photos were taken from my roof on 15th Street. Since this hotel is near my apartment, these are pretty much fireworks you’ll be getting from a similar roof 13 blocks closer to the fireworks. Bear in mind, I only had my cell phone for pics (and I’m no pro) and it was a misty night, so these photos really don’t do it justice.
July 4th Fireworks NYC East River
July 4th Fireworks NYC East River from 15th Street
This form will go directly to Samoya (Reservation Manager, Park South Hotel) so you receive the best available rate!
If you have any trouble with this form, please contact Samoya directly: swhyte at parksouthhotel.com
Additional Info (DO NOT BOOK, just for reference and reviews):
- Discount Rates: Park South Hotel
- Compare Rates: Park South Hotel
- 124 East 28th Street, NY, NY 10016 (Gramercy)
Back to Top of July 4th Fireworks at at Park South Hotel