POSTPONED TO 2015! – A Glorious Show About NYC – Starring the Rockettes
POSTPONED TO 2015! New York City comes to life onstage in a soaring new spectacular starring the Rockettes! HEART AND LIGHTS celebrates the greatest city in the world in this brand new production at Radio City Music Hall. The passion New Yorkers have for their city comes to life onstage while an unforgettable soundtrack of original music and pop favorites set the energy for incredible Rockettes dance numbers.
March 27 – May 4, 2014; 5 Weeks Only!
Ways to get Hearts and Light with Rockettes tickets:
- Discount price tickets available at Half Price Hearts and Lights with Rockettes Tickets (free to sign up)
- Buy the best Hearts and Light seats early
- Buy direct at Ticketmaster and SAVE 30% with code EM3MAR
Heart and Lights tells the enchanting story of two cousins who take a bite out of the Big Apple, scouring the city to solve the mystery of their grandmother’s secret past. Heart and Lights features 3D special effects, elaborate animatronics, and an unforgettable soundtrack that sets the energy for the fantastic new choreography and incredible Rockettes dance numbers.
Radio City Music Hall – 1260 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave) between W 50th St and W 51st St
Watch the Video: Hearts and Light with Rockettes
Radio City Music Hall Seating Chart
Hotels Near Radio City Music Hall
Radio City Music Hall is located on 6th Ave between W 50th St and W 51st St. Rockefeller Center runs from 47th – 50th Streets, between 5th and 6th Aves. Both Times Square and Midtown West Hotels will be nearby. Hotels within a 5-10 minute walk to Radio City include:
- Radio City Apartments (Suite Hotel) | 142 West 49th Street (6th and 7th Avenues)
- The London NYC | 151 West 54th Street (6th/7th Aves)
- Waldorf Astoria | 301 Park Ave (49th/50th Streets)
- Hilton New York | 1335 Ave of the Americas (= 6th Ave) at 53rd St
- Club Quarters, Rockefeller Center | 25 W 51st St at 5th Ave
Membership generally required for weeknights, but great rates and available to the public on weekends.
- The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center | 11 W 51 St at 5th Ave
- New York Palace Hotel | 455 Madison Avenue at 50th Street